5 Nights and 6 days
- Arrival At : Paris
- Paris, France – 2 Nights
- Amiens, France – 1 Night
- London, United Kingdom – 2 Nights
- Departure From: London
- 02 Nights accommodation in Paris.
- 01 Night accommodation in Amiens.
- 02 Night accommodation in London.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Travel by bus with English speaking guide.
- Basic travel insurance.
- Arrival transfer.
- Paris City Tour.
- London City Tour.
- Boat : Boat Trip along River Seine in Paris.
- Evening transfer : Montmartre District in Paris, Latin Quartier in Paris, Soho District in London, Camden Area in London.
- Ticket admission : Funicular in Montmartre in Paris, 2nd Floor Eiffel Tower in Paris, Bunker Eperlecques in Eperlecques, Traditional Afternoon Tea in London.
- Ferry : Ferry France to UK in Canterbury.
All tours & transfers on seat in coach basis
Starts at 49999/-
Europe being the homeland of Western Development has some of the chief and most famed cities. The countless ethnic milestones and natural glory of Europe charms visitors from all parts of the world. Urban life in Europe buzzes with people and action. Beautiful fortresses in almost every city and arts centre that lay eyewitness to the amusing mortal past and art galleries that one cannot forget in life, this mainland is a prospect for the eyes.
The many fiestas and occasions make the experience even more memorable! There is no particular ‘best’ time to visit Europe as every explorer’s fondness are dissimilar some will like to see the amazing snowfalls whereas some will like to visit the land during summers.
The land has something for everyone. For example, adventure lovers can relish scuba diving, swimming, mountain biking and even get a flavour of the La Tomatina Festival. History enthusiasts will enjoy the archaeological remains and the museums adoring the entire landmass, whereas art lovers can get lost for days in art galleries.
Beside the broadly popular spots like Paris, Germany and London, not-to-be-missed in Europe. The ancient sites from the nations like Rome (Colosseum), Croatia (Dubrovnik Cathedral, Church of St Frances), Cyprus (Kourion, Kolossi Castle), Czech Republic (Prague Castle), Turkey (Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia.
Europe is more than one destination; it is a place that no traveller can ignore. One a sunny European vacation, one should not forget to sunbathe along the Mediterranean coasts from Galicia in Spain to Naples in Italy. So seize the correct time, catch up with the amazing trip.